International » Related Conferences
Micropol and Ecohazard Conference 2007
Micropollutants, such as pharmaceutical, fluorinated compounds, and biocides are a growing threat to drinking water supplies in both surface and ground water. The Micropol and Ecohazard Conference 2007 will address this emerging water problem from many different perspectives, e.g. toxicology, enviornmental chemistry, water management and reuse technology, and policy. A special focus will be on the applications and implications of emerging nanotechnology.
The Micropol and Ecohazard Conference 2007 will be held on June 17-20, 2007, in Frankfurt, Germany. The deadline for paper submissions is October 15, 2006. For informtion on this conference, visit the conference website or download a pdf file of the conference brochure below.
Conference on Water Treatment and Reuse
Engineering Conferences International (ECI) is organizing a conference entitled Water Treatment and Reuse II. WaterCAMPWS faculty and graduate students have been specifically invited to submit abstracts. Faculty are asked for oral presentations, and graduate students for poster presentations. Abstract submission can be done on-line before November 27 (for oral presentations) or December 12 (for poster presentations).
The conference will be held in Tomar, Portugal, February 11-16, 2007. The technical sessions for the conference are:
- Technologies for Water Purification and Reuse (Adsorption, membranes, ion exchange, advanced materials)
- Bioremediation and Advanced Oxidation/reduction Technologies (Novel bioprocesses, groundwater remediation, nano-structured materials for oxidation/reduction)
- Desalination Advances (Membranes and membrane processes, thermal processes, electrically-driven processes)
- Technologies Applicable to Developing Countries (Arsenic problem, desalination, treatment for agricultural water reuse, pathogen removals)
- Hybrid Processes and Design Aspects (Cost effective technologies, large-scale treatment and reuse of municipal, agricultural, and industrial effluents, design methodologies)
- Poster Paper Session
For more information and to submit abstracts online, visit the conference website.